Mindful Eating Coaching
Lisa is a qualified MB-EAT Instructor and creates programs based on the Mindfulness Based Eating Awareness Training. She combines what she’s learned through her certification with her prior knowledge of healthy eating, Mindfulness, and current knowledge of the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. In addition to offering the structured process she also uses her knowledge of other holistic wellness practices combined with additional tools such as journaling resources and guidebooks to support you the program.
Mindful Eating Is For You If You Are Ready To;
- Stop dieting and restricting foods.
- Stop yo-yo dieting and following other protocols that haven't worked for you.
- Quiet the inner-critic and end body shaming.
- Understand the triggers behind your emotional eating habits.
- Have more enjoyment of food through mindful presence.
- Understanding cravings and how to manage them mindfully.
- Heal your relationship with food and your body.
- Cultivate more self-awareness and compassion.
- Learn to eat the foods you love without feeling guilty and shameful.
- Learn to acknowledge and deal with powerful food cravings.
- Reduce emotional stress related to food and eating habits.
- Learn the necessary skills needed to maintain long term health goals.